Thursday, August 16, 2007

The New Destiny's Child

Just kidding, Tina is not trading in her sewing needle for a microphone. It's just the new collection of Dereon, the more afordable junior's version of Knowle's House of Dereon clothing line. The festivities took place yesterday in Toronto. Although I applaud Bey for her daring sense of style, I am not impressed by what the line has bought to the table. I expect more from the grammy award winning artist and girlfriend of Jigga. I wish she would bring some of that fashion valor we saw on the many installments of the Beyonce movie this Spring, to the over styled collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree... House of Dereon is oh so WRONG!!! Maybe I'm out of the demo, but the clothing is way too juvenile for my taste and kind of -dare I say - cheap looking :( Hopefully with time it will improve.

-CC