Monday, April 16, 2007

STREET WALKER

So this week I have finally began to shop for spring clothes. I personally have a hard time getting ready for spring when the thermometer is stuck on 40. I got a wake up call when I looked at the calendar and realized my birthday is less than a month away. Shot out to all Taurus'. So in my first installment of spring fashion guide here are a few of my picks for street fashion. For us corporate girls, this is the stuff we can wear on the weekends.

1. There were so many cute items from music and style icon Gwen Stephani’s fashion interpretation. I would describe the spring 07 L.A.M.B. line as Safari Funk. The color palette was khaki, green, yellow and red. The tights below can be worn under a denim mini skirt or alone with a tunic length tee.



2. This item covers two of the season’s biggest trends, woven leather and metallic. Gold is always a great accent to denim. These would go hot with my chocolate silk short shorts I got from BCBG last summer.



3. The striped tank is strong this season. Pair it with skinny jeans or loose fitting cropped pants and a killer heal. Once you add a wrist full of bangles and large hoop earrings you are ready to parking lot pimp.



4. The dress below is a cute little throw on piece that you can wear with flats or heels. It looks sporty and girly at the same time.



5. This hot top is perfect for the mall or the club. Throw on a long necklace and make it street couture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tights... reminiscent of my long johns as a kid! lol The gold shoes are a must for every season and the Dolman top is a staple in my closet... I have about 3 of them.

Keep blogging... I LOVE IT!

- CC

Anonymous said...

I love the dolman top and speaking of BCBG. They have wonderful classic pieces. I have a pin strip short outfit from them that is hot. Pair it with a pair of red stilettos and you are good to go.

Nika

Anonymous said...

That dress is too cute and I love the stripe tank trend! I am going to try my hardest to work this in to our summer casual dresscode at work, lol.

Keep doin what you doin!

TMD

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

OMG!! I was in Bloomie's the other day and fell in love with the new L.A.M.B. collection. My favorite was the short set with the logo all over it and the khaki safari short set.

That mall top can double for a mini dress if its long enough...well at least for me it would! :)

Love the site!!!

Smooches!